Specialist Beef Coding and Meat Tagging System Starter Pack Inc. 6k Labels (Monarch 1153)
Q. Do the beef labelling rules apply to you and your business?
A. Yes, if you are selling fresh or frozen beef. It also applies to butchers, market stalls, mobile shops, supermarkets and catering butchers.
Q. What information should be on the label?
* Reference number or code
* Slaughtered in (name of Member State of Third country)
* Licence number of slaughterhouse
* Cutting / cut in (name of Member State or Third country)
* Licence number(s) of cutting plant(s)
* The name of the Member State or Third country in which the animal/group of animals were raised
* Our special adhesive has approval for direct contact to dry, moist and fatty foods
If you require any further information about this product please call us on 08706 260315 or email email@example.com.
Price Includes - FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY !