The Motex 2612/6 pricing gun has one line of print containing six digits for pricing upto £99.99 or €99.99
The Motex 2612/6 pricing gun uses our CT4 pricing gun label and the E4 / Motex price gun ink roller
Are you EC compliant with your beef labelling for traceability? If not then this is the perfect labelling pack for you (EC Regulation 1760/2000). The tagging system comes with the Monarch 1153 hand labeller and instructions. This listing is just for the price gun itself; this pricing gun uses a 31mm x 25mm meat coding price label and a Monarch PB 1153 price gun ink roller.
Q. Do the beef labelling rules apply to you and your business?
A. Yes, if you are selling fresh or frozen beef. It also applies to butchers, market stalls, mobile shops, supermarkets and catering butchers.
Q. What information should be on the label?
* Reference number or code
* Slaughtered in (name of Member State of Third country)
* Licence number of slaughterhouse
* Cutting / cut in (name of Member State or Third country)
* Licence number(s) of cutting plant(s)
* The name of the Member State or Third country in which the animal/group of animals were raised
* Our special adhesive has approval for direct contact to dry, moist and fatty foods
If you require any further information about this product please call us on 08706 260315 or email email@example.com.
Price Includes - FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY !